With the following statement we comply with our legal obligation to inform and inform you about the storage of data, the type of data, their purpose and our identity. We also notify you of the first transmission and the type of data transmitted.
§ 1. General
(1) The protection of your personal data during the collection, processing and use during your visit to our website is very important to us. Your data is protected in accordance with legal regulations. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
(2) Responsible body in terms of data protection laws is HMM Diagnostics GmbH Maher Khoury, Friedrichstr. 89 69221 Dossenheim. If you have questions about privacy, rights or claims to your personal information, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
$ 2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
(1) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion
– IP address of the requesting computer;
– date and time of access;
– Name and URL of the retrieved file;
– Website from which access takes place (referrer URL);
– The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
– ensuring a smooth connection of the website;
– ensuring comfortable use of our website;
– Evaluation of system security and stability as well as;
– for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
(2) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
§ 3. Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
For the settlement of payments, we pass on your payment data (for example, first name, name, e-mail address, purchase price) to the payment institution or PayPal or to other payment service providers.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
– You your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given explicit consent;
– disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data;
– in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, as well;
– as permitted by law and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
§ 4. Cookies
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
The conclusion of a contract requires prior registration. This requires that personal data be provided. The following personal data are requested during this process: name, first name, address, e-mail, telephone, age, gender
§ 6. Newsletter
For sending the newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure, which means that we will not send a newsletter by e-mail until we have been explicitly confirmed that we should activate the newsletter service.
We will then send a notification e-mail requesting that you click on a link in this e-mail to confirm that you wish to receive our newsletter.
As Newsletter Software Newsletter2Go is used. Your data will be transmitted to Newsletter2Go GmbH. Newsletter2Go is prohibited from selling and using your data for purposes other than sending newsletters. Newsletter2Go is a German, certified provider, which was selected according to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act.
Further information can be found here: https://www.newsletter2go.de/informationen-newsletter-empfaenger/
Should you later no longer want to receive newsletters from us, you can object to this at any time.
§ 7. Disclosure to third parties and transfer to state institutions and authorities
A transfer to third parties in other cases only if you have previously consented. You have the right to revoke your consent with effect for the future at any time.
We pass on data to state institutions and authorities entitled to information only in the context of legal obligations or on the basis of a court decision.
§ 8. Google Analytics
The tracking measures we use are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
– browser type / version;
– used operating system;
– Referrer URL (the previously visited page);
– Host name of the accessing computer (IP address);
Time of server request;
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage for the purposes of market research and customization of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
In addition, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
§ 9. Social Plugins of Facebook
On our website social media plugins from Facebook are used to personalize their use. For this we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. It is an offer from Facebook.
If you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and incorporated by him into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the US and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be posted on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and tailor-made Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook uses user, interest and relationship profiles, eg. For example, to evaluate your use of our website in relation to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website, and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
§ 10. Social Plugin from Twitter
On our website plugins of the short message network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated. The Twitter plugins (tweet button) can be recognized by the Twitter logo on our site. An overview of tweet buttons can be found here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons).
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Twitter “tweet button” while logged in to your Twitter account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to associate your visit to our pages with your user account. We point out that we as the provider of the pages are not aware of the content of the transmitted data and their use by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to associate your visit to our pages, please log out of your Twitter account.
§ 11. Social Plugin of Google +1
§ 12. Affected rights
You have the right:
– to demand information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
– to demand, in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, the cancellation of your personal data held by us, unless the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
– to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
– in accordance with Article 19 of the GDPR, has the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the controller, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been corrected or deleted or processing restricted; unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients;
– in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
– pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and;
– to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work place.
§ 13. right of objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
$ 14. data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the website visit in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
§ 15. Duration of storage
The basis for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period.
After the deadline, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract.